LEVETOP TECHNOLOGY T1 LeveTop T1 User Manual 15 T1 UserMan
SHENZHEN LEVETOP TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. LeveTop T1 15 T1 UserMan
Quick Start Guide
Thank you for purchasing the LeveTop Drone. Please note that LeveTop T1 drone is a special control item and is forbidden for minors under the age of
In order to use LeveTop T1 drone better and to ensure your safety, please read this statement carefully before operation. Once you use LeveTop T1
drone, you are deemed to have accepted the entire contents of this statement!
LeveTop T1 drone is a small drone designed for selfie people with LeveTop control, supporting outdoor or indoor flight within legal and safe range. In
the process of using the product and the companion APP, the user is committed to being responsible for his or her actions and all consequences. The
user undertakes to use the product and the companion APP only for legitimate purposes and agrees to abide by these terms and any relevant policies or
guidelines that may be established by LeveTop.
1. LeveTop reserves the right to update this declaration. For the latest declaration, please visit the official website of www.levetop.com, the contents of
this statement are subject to change without notice.
2. The semantic differences that may exist for declarations in different language versions are subject to the Chinese version. Other language versions
are for reference only.
3. The final interpretation of this declaration is by LeveTop.
When operating LeveTop T1 drone, direct or indirect personal injury, property damage, etc. due to the following reasons, LeveTop does not assume any
1. Did not read the LeveTop T1 Quick Start Guide, Declaration, Item List, LeveTop User Manual, Battery Safety Instructions, and information published
by LeveTop on the official website: www.levetop.com. And all installations and operations not performed as described therein.
2. The user operates under conditions of poor physical condition or poor mental state such as drinking, drug use, drug anesthesia, dizziness, fatigue,
3. Any compensation for mental damage caused by an accident.
4. Improper maintenance, unauthorized removal, repair, modification or replacement of non-LeveTop original accessories.
5. Unauthorized tampering with the supporting APP or drone software code.
6. Flight in strong interference areas such as magnetic field interference zone and radio interference zone.
7. Flight at high altitudes, rain and snow, extreme cold weather and other inappropriate weather.
8. Flight in no-fly zones, public safety sites, above or in hazardous areas, and other prohibited flight areas.
9. User’s Operating error or subjective judgment error.
10. Improper preservation, such as being subjected to strong impact, squeezing, or placed in an inappropriate environment (such as water ingress, fire).
11. When the propeller is stationary or in flight, the user may be cut and scratched due to improper use by the user.
12. The battery may not work properly due to damage caused by improper use, or contact with sharp objects or excessive external force.
13. Damage to the machine due to improper user operation.
14. Other items are damaged due to squeezing or external force during the carrying process.
15. There are obvious signs or indications that the drone or battery is abnormal. The user did not check before flight or did not pay attention during the
flight, resulting in an abnormality not being discovered, or discovered but still in use.
16. Natural wear, decay, and aging of the line cause the drone to operate poorly.
17. Any damage caused by the infringement by the using any data, audio or video material obtained by the drone and the companion APP.
18. Any indirect damages and legal liabilities caused by problems with equipment, accessories or APP, such as images or videos, cannot be saved.
19. The user did not comply with local laws and regulations.
20. Other damages that are not within the scope of LeveTop responsibility.
1. USB charging must use the power adapter with an actual output of 5V 2A;
2. To ensure flight safety, the user who is in the beginner stage, suggest to install the Propeller Guards cover before take off;
3. LeveTop T1 drone is in low speed by default for users who are operating the drone first time, it is easier to operate and avoid losses caused by
4. It is recommended to take off while the GPS signal strength with the position error less than 1.5 meters during outdoor flight;
5. If the power is lower than 20%, the drone will not take off;
6. When the power is reduced into 20% during flight, the drone will automatically return to the start. At the meantime, if you are operating the mobile
phone, it will interrupt the drone’s automatic return.
7. The drone will be forced to land when the battery is reduced to 10%.
1. It is strictly forbidden to modify or change LeveTop T1 drone without permission, to avoid harmful interference when the drone is working. The
manufacturer is not responsible for any problems caused by modifications or changes without permission.
2. Be sure to use the dedicated battery provided by LeveTop and the FCC/CE compliant USB charging device. The charger specification should be
Output DC 5V/2A and above.
3. Do not use charging equipment that does not meet the requirements, otherwise there is a danger of explosion. Also, follow the instructions to
properly dispose of used batteries.
4. While the flight, keep the drone in control of the sight line. Please pay attention NOT to touch the propeller while it is necessary to touch with your
hand or other objects. In addition to the above, ensure that the drone always maintains a certain distance from people, obstacles, water surface, etc.
5. The indoor environment is complex, it is recommended that NOT fly indoors considering the user’s safety and property. LeveTop will not be
responsible for any loss caused by the problem, which is not caused by product quality.
6. The motor and battery may have a high temperature after the flight. Do not touch it immediately to avoid burns.
7. Improperly folding the structure of the drone may cause scratches or permanent damage to the folding mechanism of the drone. Please follow the
instructions carefully when folding.
8. LeveTop will not be responsible for any burns or scratches caused by failure to follow the instructions.
9. Do not place LeveTop T1 drone or any accessories in the place that can be touched by minors under the age of 18, to avoid potential security risks.
10. The drone contains some small parts, please take care the children and prevent from eating.
11. The drone may effect on the mood of the pets, please be far away from the pets when operating LeveTop T1 drone.
12. Do not operate LeveTop T1 drone for the following activities (including but not limited to):
·Defamation, harassment, abuse, threats, tracking or otherwise infringing on the legal rights of others, such as privacy, publicity, etc.
·Take the photos or videos of the people or personal areas without permission.
·Use LeveTop T1 drone for any unlawful or illegal use, such as for unauthorized investigations and investigations, espionage, military activities, etc.
·Violation of any laws, administrative regulations, and public policy in the area which is not allowed.
Expand the four arms in the direction shown in the figure to make the
arm and the body vertical;
The safety connector will automatically lock the arm when the arm is fully
* To prevent any accidents, please adjust all the propellers manually to
full deployment before takeoff.
1. Adjust the direction of the propeller to make sure the 2 propellers
overlap and are placed directly below the arm;
2. Push the safety connector outwards in the direction as step 1 shows;
3. Fold the arm in the direction as step 2 shows.
* Do not fold back the arm without loosening the safety connector.
·Install Propeller Guards
Align the propeller guards with the arm according to the position shown,
and press down on the connection.
·Insert TF card
To take a high-definition video or photo, insert the TF memory card in the
* Randomly do not equip with TF memory card, need to be purchased
separately, up storage to 32G.
·Install the battery
1. Switching the arm and unfolding the propeller, assembling the
2. Align the battery with the metal contacts noted "POWER" as step
1 shows, to make sure fully insert the battery into the battery
3. Turn the battery cover into the locked position following in step 2.
* After installing the battery, the drone has been powered into standby
mode, please pay attention to safety.
·Disassembling the battery
1. Turn the battery cover to the unlocked position following in step 1.
2. Pull out the battery following in step 2.
* Pay attention not to let the battery slide out.
1. Turn the battery cover into the unlocked position, align the battery
with the metal contacts with the “STORE”, and fully insert the
2. Rotate the battery cover to lock it.
* To carry and store the battery conveniently, LeveTop‘s battery could
be powered or stored in the drone.
1. Connect the charging holder to your own USB charger with a standard
Micro USB cable;
2. Insert the battery into the charging holder, the red LED lights up to
indicate charging, while the green LED lights to indicate that the
battery is already fully charged.
* Please note to use the FCC/CE compliant USB charger. The charger
specification should be output DC 5V/2A and above, otherwise the
charging holder cannot charge the battery.
* If you wish to speed up charging, we suggest to purchase LeveTop’s
professional Quick Charging Adapter.
·Power on /Power off
Install the battery, the drone is ready into standby.
Remove the battery, the drone is powered off.
* Please disassemble the battery and keep it in the safe place after the
drone has finished flying.
·Preparation before takeoff
Download LeveTop APP
Please visit www.levetop.com to download and install LeveTop APP.
Or search for LeveTop on APPLE STORE/GOOGLE PLAY and download the
IOS device users could scan the QR code as follows to download the APP.
·APP Flight Operation Instruction
1. Return 2. Setting 3. Flight mode 4. Emergency 5. Image 6. Video
7. Camera 8. Left 9. Forward 10. Right 11. Backward 12. One Button Return
13. One Button takeoff / landing 14. Follow Me 15. Throttle Acceleration 16. Clockwise 17. Throttle Deceleration 18. Anticlockwise
1. Install the battery；
2. Place the drone camera towards the user and make sure it is on the
clearing and horizontal ground；
3. Open the LeveTop APP on your mobile device, click the “Enter
Device” button, connect Drone Wi-Fi, name: LeveTop_XXXXX,
Click LeveTop APP to enter the settings page, select ACC for
* Necessary to calibrate the accelerometers and gyroscopes for the first
* Drone should be placed on the horizontal surface while the
* Move to the new outdoor location, it is necessary to re-verified the
Electronic Compass Verification：
1. Go to the calibration page, and click on mag calibration；
2. Keep the drone perpendicular to the ground and rotate the drone for
3 circles in the same direction( Figure 1)；
3. Please keep the drone level with the ground, let the camera aimes at
the ground. Rotate the drone 3 circles in same direction(Figure 2)；
4. Please keep the drone level with the ground, let the camera
aimes at the horizontal ground. Rotate the drone 3 circles in same
5. Keep rotating until the progress bar is completed.
Press and hold the button for 3 seconds to release the
takeofflimitation and click the button .
Click the button , the drone will land at the current location.
Use the virtual stick to control the flight.
The left stick controls Up, Down, Turn Left and Turn Right. The right stick
controls Forward, Backward, Left and Right.
Click the button , the drone will take a photo.
Clicking the button , the drone will start filming, click the button
to stop recording.
* To ensure the effects photos and videos, please insert a TF card.
Click for high speed mode, click for low speed mode.
Click , the drone will automatically follow the phone.
·One Button Return
Click , the drone will return to the last takeoff location and then
* One Button Return is valid only flying outdoors and the GPS signal is
In case of emergency, you need to stop the drone immediately, please
Warning: The drone's propeller will stop immediately after clicking the
emergency stop button. If the drone is flying in the air, it will fall down
immediately. Please use this feature with care to avoid loss.
1. Propeller Guards 2. Arm 3. Safety Connector 4. Camera
5. Propeller 6. TF card slot 7. Battery 8. Visual Positioning System
* Any different configurations subject to the actual product.
Folded Dimension: 86*86*148mm(3.4*3.4*5.8 inches)
Unfolded Dimension: 237*237*148mm(9.3*9.3*5.8 inches)
Diagonal Size (Propellers Excluded): 226mm (8.9 inches)
Weight: 350g (0.77 lbs)
Flight Time: 20mins
Max Speed: 54 km/h or 33 mph
WIFI Control Range: 100m
6-axis Accelerometer, 3-axis Gyroscope
Single pixel: 2um*2um
Photo/ Video Format: JPG/MP4
·Battery & Power
Battery Type:Li-Po 3S (Removable)
Voltage: 11.4 V
Capacity: 1500 mAh
Flight Time: 20mins
Charger： Input: 100-240 V;
Output: 5V/4A; 12V/0.75A
* For more details, please download the User Manual at official website:
* Any update information please visit www.levetop.com or LeveTop APP
to be noticed.
“LeveTop” is the trademark only belongs to LeveTop Technology.
Copyright © 2018 LeveTop Technology All Rights Reserved.
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) this device may not cause harmful interference,
and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Any changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance
could void the user's authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are
designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio
frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However,
there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation.
If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception,
which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following
-- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
-- Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
-- Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different
from that to which the receiver is connected.
-- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
To maintain compliance with FCC’s RF Exposure guidelines, This equipment should be installed and operated with minimum distance between 20cm the
radiator your body: Use only the supplied antenna.
FCC ID: 2AR2U-T1