Onity 10103704P1 RH600101, RH600102, RH600103, RH600110 User Manual Trillium RFID Card Reader 7 16
Onity, Inc. RH600101, RH600102, RH600103, RH600110 Trillium RFID Card Reader 7 16
© Onity 2016. All rights reserved. Onity is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corporation. Data subject to change without notice.
MIFARE, MIFARE Classic, MIFARE Plus, and MIFARE Ultralight are registered trademarks of NXP B.V. and are used under license. Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG.
Secure your property with wall-mounted card
readers at perimeter doors, elevators, parking
areas, pool, health facilities, etc.
The on-line card readers allow reception
personnel to check openings as well as authorize
or deny card access in real time. Non-volatile
memory supports an audit trail of the last 8,000
openings, and an antipass back function is also
The off-line card readers allow only authorized
card holders to gain access, and the audit trail
retains the last 500 openings.
Card readers are programmable, just like any
Onity lock. Perfect for interior or exterior use.
Optional DirectKey™ Technology
Trillium RFID card readers are available with a
DirectKey module, enabling a proven mobile key
solution. With a hotel-provided smartphone app,
guests can securely download their assigned key
for easy access to their assigned room and other
Trillium® RFID Wall Reader
• Compatible with Onity RFID electronic locking
• Supports MIFARE Classic®, MIFARE Plus®, MIFARE
Ultralight®, and MIFARE Ultralight C cards
• Reading technology: contactless RFID (ISO14443A,
• DirectKey-ready: Optional on-board DirectKey
module provides secure wireless communication of
credentials from a user’s smartphone to a locking
device via Bluetooth® Smart communications
• ADA compliant. ADA opening timer
• Multiple opening devices available: keycards,
wristbands, keychains, etc.
• NXP CRYPTO1 or AES-128 card encryption
• LED indicates access granted or access denied
• Reads RFID cards and sends the information to the
wall reader control unit (on- or off-line)
• Available with stainless steel or black faceplates
• Requirement: on-line or off-line wall reader control unit
• Allows both on-line and off-line configurations
• Unlimited masterkeying potential
• Flexible installation: surface mount or flush mount
• Fits in U.S. double-gang or European 100 x 100 box
• Tamper switch generates audit log if the wall reader
is removed from the wall
Length: 127mm (5 inches)
Width: 127mm (5 inches)
Depth: 26.5mm (1 inch)
Approximate depth (from highest point on reader to
bottom of enclosure): 66mm (2.6 inches)
United States (FCC)
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC rules. Operation
is subject to the following conditions:
1. This device may not cause harmful interference.
2. This device must accept any interference received,
including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party
responsible for compliance could void the user's authority to
operate the equipment.
This device complies with Industry Canada's licence-exempt
RSSs. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause interference; and
(2) This device must accept any interference, including
interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Cet équipement est conforme á Ia (aux) norme(s)
canadienne(s) d'exemption de licence RSS Industry Canada.
Son opération est sujette aux deux conditions suivantes: (1)
cet équipement ne provoquera aucune interference el (2) cet
équipement doit tolérer toute in interférence pouvant
provoquer une opération indésirable de I'equipement.
European Union (CE)
This Class B digital apparatus conforms to the requirements
of the foIlowing EU directives:
1. R&TTE Directive (1999/5/EC)
2. WEEE Directive (2012/19/EC)
Trillium® RFID Wall Reader