Philips FC9210/01 Bagless Vacuum Cleaner With Tri Active Nozzle User Manual Leaflet Fc9210 01 Pss Enggb
User Manual: Philips FC9210/01 Leaflet Marathon Bagless vacuum cleaner FC9210/01 | PhilipsFC9210/01
Open the PDF directly: View PDF .
Page Count: 2
Bagless vacuum cleaner
with Tri-active nozzle
High cleaning power that lasts and lasts
Thanks to Philips' new Cyclone Filter technology, the bagless Marathon delivers suction
power that lasts. Its efficient design and 2000 W motor deliver very high max. suction
power in its category, and it's the quietest bagless available.
Thorough cleaning results all the time
• 2000 Watt motor generating max. 350 Watt suction power
• High performance cyclone filter for lasting suction power
Highly efficient anti-allergy system
• HEPA AirSeal plus HEPA 13 washable filter
Easy cleaning, even around furniture
• Tri-active nozzle with unique 3-in-1 action
Issue date 2012-03-10
12 NC: 0000 000 00000
© 2012 Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V.
All Rights reserved.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Trademarks are the property of Koninklijke Philips
Electronics N.V. or their respective owners.
Bagless vacuum cleaner with Tri-active nozzle
Powerful and quiet motor
The Marathon's powerful 2000 Watt motor
generates very high max. suction power in its
category. Its efficient design also makes it
HEPA AirSeal, HEPA 13 filter
This vacuum cleaner has been designed in such a way
that all the air taken in is passed through the
washable HEPA 13 filter (99.95% filtration) before it
is exhausted. No escape is possible.
This unique nozzle is aerodynamically designed for
maximum cleaning efficiency, has side brushes to
remove dust from corners and curves, and has a
front opening to pick up the big bits. Each stroke will
deliver an immediate clean result.
• Dust capacity: 2 l
• Exhaust filter: Ultra Clean Air HEPA 13 washable
• HEPA AirSeal
Nozzles and accessories
• Accessories: Crevice tool, Small nozzle
• Accessory storage: On handgrip
• Standard nozzle: TriActive nozzle
• Airflow (max): 40 l/s
• Input power (IEC): 1800 W
• Input power (max): 2000 W
• Noise level (Lc IEC): 76 dB
• Suction power (max): 350 W
• Vacuum (max): 30 kPa
• Action radius: 10 m
• Carrying handle: Top and front
•Cord length: 7 m
• Power control: Electronic on appliance
• Tube type: Metal lacquered 2-piece telescopic tube
• Wheel type: Rubber
Weight and dimensions
• Weight of product: 7.2 kg